Would you like to have your article published on a personal finance blog?
I gladly accept quality guest posts from fellow personal finance bloggers!
If you’re looking to write a guest post, promoting your non-commercial personal finance blog, here are a few guidelines to get you started:
- topic of your guest posts must be related to personal finance (if you’re looking for personal finance topics, browse the archives for inspiration);
- all articles should be original and UNIQUE (that means you cannot publish your article anywhere else);
- guest posts should be at least 700-800 words or longer (don’t be afraid to unfold your words, the longer the article, the better);
- external linking is allowed, as long as you link to other non-commercial personal finance blogs or helpful resources (statistics, interviews, etc), relevant to the content of your article. If you represent a company looking to advertise, we should talk about advertising solutions;
- you could provide a short bio -> a couple of phrases about yourself are perfect (+ a link to your personal finance website, of course);
- please be around to reply to comments at least for a few days after your post goes online;
- no need to worry about formatting the text and providing images, I’ll take care of it before publishing your post.
If these guidelines sound OK to you, contact me and let’s see how soon can your article go live!